Things to do in Las Vegas
Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo is ideally located to give our guests the best of Sin City. Just minutes from the bright lights of famed Las Vegas Strip, we invite you to check out our favorite things to do in Las Vegas below and start planning. Looking for something a little different? For those going off the beaten path, explore our list of things to do off the Strip.
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - See all your favorite celebrities, sports stars and heads of state enshrined in wax. Get up close and personal and grab a photo with any or all of them - they aren't going anywhere.
- Stratosphere Tower Thrill Rides - For big thrill seekers only - set 900 feet in the air, you have the opportunity to try four different rides, including a massive free-fall.
- High Roller Observation Wheel - For some of the best views of the Strip, surrounding mountains, and more step into one of the 28 pods that go 550 feet in the air on this massive observation wheel.
- Eiffel Tower Experience - If a trip to Paris isn't on your itinerary, this replica Eiffel Tower is the next best thing. At exactly half the size of its Parisian counterpart, guests will take a glass elevator up 46 stories for great views of the entire city.
- Aquarium at The Mirage - See a wide array of colorful fish, exotic sea creatures, and more who all call this man-made coral reef home.
- Shark Reef Aquarium - Get up close and personal with Sandtiger and Sawfish sharks as well as crocodiles, jellyfish and the exhibit's newest addition, a Komodo dragon. Feeling adventurous and already dive certified? Get your heart racing with a diving experience surrounded by over 30 sharks.
- All major hotels located on the Strip have major shopping centers inside. Other notable locations for shopping include:
- Crystals at CityCenter - Find top designers, high fashion and exemplary dining at this 500,000 square foot LEED® Gold certified shopping center.
- Fashion Show Las Vegas - Find major department stores as well as specialty boutiques across 2 million square feet of shopping space. Take refuge from the Las Vegas sun under The Cloud, a canopy that shades the mall from 20 stories in the air.
If you're looking to try your hand at blackjack, poker, slots or any other major betting game, you'll find a wide variety of 24-hour casinos on the Strip.