Things to do in Las Vegas off The Strip
For guests who have already experienced the best Las Vegas Strip attractions and are looking for more, check out our list of things to do in Las Vegas off The Strip:
- Grand Canyon
- Hoover Dam
- Las Vegas National Golf Club
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Nellis Air Force Base
- Thomas & Mack Center
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
How To Get Here
- Golfing in Las Vegas - Explore nearby golf courses that have partnerships and special offers with Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North - Shop over 120 designer outlet stores, including Burberry, J.Crew, Kate Spade New York, Nike and more.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Thomas & Mack Center - Home to the UNLV Rebels, Las Vegas professional Arena Football team, and a variety of concerts, events and more throughout the year, there is always something happening at this events center on UNLV's campus.
- National Atomic Testing Museum - Learn about nuclear testing that took place in Nevada beginning in 1951. Tour exhibits containing artifacts from the testing area, and experience a simulated atmospheric nuclear test.
- Hoover Dam - Located about 40 minutes from the hotel, here you can see the massive concrete system that holds back Lake Mead and provides power for parts of Nevada, Arizona and California.
- Grand Canyon - See one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World - just half an hour from Las Vegas via helicopter, or four hours by car.