Things to do Near Las Vegas
Off the Strip Attractions
For families or guests who are already familiar with the action along the Strip, check out our list of exciting things to near Las Vegas, off the beaten path of Sin City.
- Golfing in Las Vegas - Explore nearby golf courses, like the Royal Links Golf Club, that have partnerships and special offers with Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North - Shop over 120 designer outlet stores, including Burberry, J.Crew, Kate Spade New York, Nike and more.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Thomas & Mack Center - Home to the UNLV Rebels, Las Vegas professional Arena Football team, and a variety of concerts, events and more throughout the year, there is always something happening at this events center on UNLV's campus.
- National Atomic Testing Museum - Learn about nuclear testing that took place in Nevada beginning in 1951. Tour exhibits containing artifacts from the testing area, and experience a simulated atmospheric nuclear test.
- Hoover Dam - Located about 40 minutes from the hotel, here you can see the massive concrete system that holds back Lake Mead and provides power for parts of Nevada, Arizona, and California.
- Grand Canyon - See one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World - just half an hour from Las Vegas via helicopter, or four hours by car.
- Las Vegas Convention Center - One of the largest convention centers in the world, the LVCC holds 3.2 million sq. feet of exhibit space and is located just 1.4 miles from our doors.
- Grand Canyon
- Hoover Dam
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Las Vegas National Golf Club
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Nellis Air Force Base
- Thomas & Mack Center
- University of Nevada Las Vegas